- 1/4 c. + 2 tbsp full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 c. frozen organic corn, thawed
- 1/4-1/3 c. maple syrup or honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil/melted ghee
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. non-gmo cornmeal
- 1 c. gluten free flour (like Trader Joe's or King Arthur)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
how to make
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grease a muffin tin with oil or ghee.
- In the jug of your blender combine coconut milk, apple cider vinegar, baking soda, baking powder, and thawed corn. Puree, and pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Add sweetener, oil, eggs, cornmeal, flour, and seal. Stir well to combine.
- Use an ice cream scoop to fill the wells of your greased muffin tin until they are 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
Hi! If we haven't met yet, I'm Marielle, aka The Detroit Health Coach. I'm here to help women just like you live happier and healthier lives. I specialize in weight management, inflammation reduction, and emotional eating. Want to work together? Click here.
I'm powered by tea and passion, and I'm on a ten thousand woman mission to change the world. Let's be friends!